In each project, the architect plays a coordinating role across all design disciplines. The architect ultimately has a significant influence on the consistency of the planning and the success of the project as a whole.
For this reason, the architect is the ideal choice to take up the position of general planner. In many years of practical experience, we carry out the function of the project leading architect and general designer who coordinates the project as a whole on both national and international territory. We take this function with full responsibility from the beginning of the project.
We carry out as an internal service in the course of our projects:
- Architecture design
- Interior Design
- Outside plant design
- Fire protection engineering
We contractually bind subcontractors for subsequent services:
- Structural design
- Technical building equipment design
- Construction physics
- Room acoustics
- Pollutant assessment
Subcontractor services are provided by partner companies with long-term business relationships and numerous projects have been successfully realised together.
The responsibilities, the contact persons and the performance areas of the team members are clearly defined and present to the client.
The overall technical and content-related coordination and project control includes the realization and use of quality-assured aspects and instruments.
The General Planner's area of action covers all of the influencing criteria for the success of the project:
- Coordination / control
- Contract management
- Claim management
Advantages of the general planning for the client:
- Discharge of the client - execution of inter-disciplinary coordination, project management, detailed reconciliations, single date check are the task of the general planner, no longer that of the client.
- Increased planning, cost and schedule reliability through faster coordination within the project by direct access to the project participants and the user of the building
- Elimination of the responsibility for the building owner
- Minimization of the general liability risk for the client - e. g. in case of the failure of individual specialist planners